I’m just popping in quickly to let you know that I’ve discounted all Molly and Mama PDF PATTERNS by a crazy 50% The discount has already been applied so you don’t even need a COUPON CODE!
Fine print – The applied discount is current until midnight on Tuesday the 1st December, 2015 (Australian Eastern Standard Time). It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
This kind of discount doesn’t happen often, so it’s a great opportunity to try out a Molly and Mama pattern and see what you think. I know you’ll love it. They’re so easy to follow.
- All the PDF patterns are digital downloads, which you save to your computer to print and use at your leisure. So you can access them whenever you like, wherever you like!
- They’ve been written for BEGINNERS. I don’t use technical jargon. I’m a big believer in making things easy. So I use straightforward language.
- Every pattern has LOTS photos to go with the step-by-step instructions, so you can see what I am talking about for each step!
- The patterns give suggestions and ideas for different ways to use the templates. You can make appliqués, paper crafts and more.
- If you’re an experienced sewist, you’ll have fun taking these patterns and templates to the next level, by adding your own embellishments and variations.
What Kind of Patterns Will I Find?
- Appliqué templates that include full instructions for piecing, placing, securing and sewing your appliqué design onto fabric, t-shirts, or home decor. These include a cloud, bunny, pineapple, little girl, babushka, koala, and smiling doll’s faces.
- Felt Pin Cushion patterns that include Miss Molly with her beautiful grin!
- The Coco Felt Flower Crown pattern which includes templates and instructions for creating 12 felt flowers and succulents for use on all sorts of felty projects, like hair accessories, wreaths, crowns, potted plants, and more.
- A hoop art project for decorating your sewing space – ‘Craftiness is Happiness’
Enjoy your shopping. Let me know if you have any questions. And be sure to share your Molly and Mama creations with me! Visit the Molly and Mama Facebook page or use the #mollyandmama hashtag at @mollyandmama on Instagram.
Happy stitching, Lauren.
This post was written by Lauren Wright and appeared first on Molly and Mama http://www.MollyandMama.com.au